Disaster Planning in Beaumont, TX
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.