Beaumont, TX Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. However, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.